- Improve fuel consumption by 20%.
- Reduce engine emissions by up to 30%.
- Potentially extend the life of existing engines.
- Revenue stream insulated by modular technology that has applications in generators, heavy machinery, large vehicles and industries dependent on diesel infrastructure such as mining.
- Several large vehicle fleets, mining operators and generator owners are interested in licensing agreements as they will not have to replace existing assets and can increase their longevity.
- Potential customers are already reaching out to H2I because the product will help companies cut costs, optimise infrastructure efficiency, drive a significant reduction in carbon emissions and potentially extend the operational life of their assets.
- Early adopters who commercialise their operations in the next five years will get access to large, long-term contracts. This places H2I Technology is poised to benefit from this as it will commence commercial operations at the end of 2022.